Posted on | March 3, 2011 | No Comments
A post long overdue.. but that’s besides the point. The MooTools Dev team released MooTools Core 1.3.1 and More 18.104.22.168!
Changes (and I quote!)
- Lots (and by that I mean LOTS) of documentation improvements, clarifications and cleanups
- Updated Slick to 1.1.5 and improved the speed of our Slick selector engine
- Added delegation support for submit, focus, blur, reset, change and select events in MooTools More
- If available the native JSON methods are now used in JSON.decode and JSON.encode
- Multiple Pseudos click:relay(a):once (demo)
- Two new pseudo events: :throttle and :pause
- Added String.truncate to String.Extras in More
- More than two hundred changes to increase the stability of both Core & More
MooTools Dev, you’ve been quite awesome. Keep up the great work!